Setup and Installation
When it comes to setting up and installing this system the first job is to position the two satellites next to your monitor or anywhere on top of your desk about equal distance apart.
The second job is to locate the subwoofer unit somewhere under your desk or on top as a last resort, but either way it should be placed around the middle of where the two main speakers lie. Now, use the RCA cables running out of the back of each speaker to connect to the subwoofer.
Once this has been achieved the next job to do is to plug the system into a spare wall socket and turn the power to on using the switch on the back of the sub box.
The last step is to connect the supplied stereo mini-jack to dual RCA cable to your sound source which may be your PC or perhaps iPod. Either way, the connection stays the same. If, however, you're connecting to a device that simply uses straight RCA to RCA, then that cable must be provided by the user.
Luckily this is a very easy setup during which I cannot remark about any difficulties which may be faced when getting this system up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched