One thing we have to mention that we haven't already is the build quality. Slapping two pieces of aluminum onto the side of a memory module isn't enough to stand out from the pack these days. While you can't really see the quality of the kit from pictures, when you pick up the kit and feel it you really notice that G.Skill have made the effort to make a high quality heatsink.
The other big stand out feature of the kit is of course the price. At 149.99 U.S. Dollars over at Newegg, the kit manages to again stand out from the pack and for some people this will be the most important feature G.Skill could offer.
If you want a 2000MHz kit that isn't going to break the bank the G.Skill option we have here today is going to be a good choice. The other bonus, as we've mentioned, is the quality of heatsink the company has opted for.
We've got some good speed, an aggressive price tag and some all round good performance here. If you want the fastest modules on the market you're going to have to spend so much more for what will ultimately be a very little performance gain in real world situations. The G.Skill kit manages to stand out and if you want to spend under $150 then it's one kit that's seriously worth looking at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse