Packaging and Content
GELID packages its GC-2 Premium Thermal Compound in a clear plastic package. The packaging allows a clear view of both the product, included spreader and the text and imaging. Inside is a cardboard backer to show this compounds specifications and features on a familiar black and white background, highlighted with their lime green accents. As I mentioned, a member of Driver Heaven and myself sent in awards from our experiences with the pre-released samples and these awards are showcased at the bottom right corner.
The rear of this cardboard insert is where GELID explains a bit about their thermal compound. Under this brief explanation are the quotes submitted by Driver Heaven and myself that back the awards we presented for use on the front.
After a bit of trimming with scissors to open the packaging, it released the GC-2 and the spreader GELID has included to aid with the application. The GC-2 comes in a syringe with a black sticker with little GELIDs in grey text. This makes for a nice backdrop for the bold yellow GC-2 labeling. Just in case you forget who sends compound with a spreader, GELID appropriately reminds you with a logo graphic there as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [GELID GC-2 Premium Thermal Compound]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives