Packaging and Content
GELID packages its GC-2 Premium Thermal Compound in a clear plastic package. The packaging allows a clear view of both the product, included spreader and the text and imaging. Inside is a cardboard backer to show this compounds specifications and features on a familiar black and white background, highlighted with their lime green accents. As I mentioned, a member of Driver Heaven and myself sent in awards from our experiences with the pre-released samples and these awards are showcased at the bottom right corner.
The rear of this cardboard insert is where GELID explains a bit about their thermal compound. Under this brief explanation are the quotes submitted by Driver Heaven and myself that back the awards we presented for use on the front.
After a bit of trimming with scissors to open the packaging, it released the GC-2 and the spreader GELID has included to aid with the application. The GC-2 comes in a syringe with a black sticker with little GELIDs in grey text. This makes for a nice backdrop for the bold yellow GC-2 labeling. Just in case you forget who sends compound with a spreader, GELID appropriately reminds you with a logo graphic there as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [GELID GC-2 Premium Thermal Compound]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015