An IntelliMouse, a gamer's mouse?!
The mouse is a re-painted IntelliMouse from Microsoft and I have to say I like the black paint job on this mouse.
Unfortunately that is where this review stops reviewing and becomes an example of how NOT to make a gaming package.
An optical mouse rules it out from being any form of true gaming mouse. There was a reason every manufacturer and their dog out there has moved to laser technology; IT'S BETTER!
Why would anyone even think an IntelliMouse could qualify for gaming status in this day and age?
The gloss black coating might look good in theory, but have you ever played a game for more than an hour with it? Your hand sweats enough to make holding on to the mouse more of a challenge than the game you are playing!
If you are going to have a massive mouse mat that takes up half the desk then at least make the fabric top a material that you can bear to rest your hand on for more than an hour. I have chaffing marks on my wrist from this fabric; it's so itchy and rough!
ZOWIE, you need to sort your game out here. Take a look at how the big boys do it and learn from them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio