An IntelliMouse, a gamer's mouse?!
The mouse is a re-painted IntelliMouse from Microsoft and I have to say I like the black paint job on this mouse.
Unfortunately that is where this review stops reviewing and becomes an example of how NOT to make a gaming package.
An optical mouse rules it out from being any form of true gaming mouse. There was a reason every manufacturer and their dog out there has moved to laser technology; IT'S BETTER!
Why would anyone even think an IntelliMouse could qualify for gaming status in this day and age?
The gloss black coating might look good in theory, but have you ever played a game for more than an hour with it? Your hand sweats enough to make holding on to the mouse more of a challenge than the game you are playing!
If you are going to have a massive mouse mat that takes up half the desk then at least make the fabric top a material that you can bear to rest your hand on for more than an hour. I have chaffing marks on my wrist from this fabric; it's so itchy and rough!
ZOWIE, you need to sort your game out here. Take a look at how the big boys do it and learn from them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader