An IntelliMouse, a gamer's mouse?!
The mouse is a re-painted IntelliMouse from Microsoft and I have to say I like the black paint job on this mouse.
Unfortunately that is where this review stops reviewing and becomes an example of how NOT to make a gaming package.
An optical mouse rules it out from being any form of true gaming mouse. There was a reason every manufacturer and their dog out there has moved to laser technology; IT'S BETTER!
Why would anyone even think an IntelliMouse could qualify for gaming status in this day and age?
The gloss black coating might look good in theory, but have you ever played a game for more than an hour with it? Your hand sweats enough to make holding on to the mouse more of a challenge than the game you are playing!
If you are going to have a massive mouse mat that takes up half the desk then at least make the fabric top a material that you can bear to rest your hand on for more than an hour. I have chaffing marks on my wrist from this fabric; it's so itchy and rough!
ZOWIE, you need to sort your game out here. Take a look at how the big boys do it and learn from them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications