HighPoint has been around for many years and if you have been tinkering around with PCs for more than a few years you are already familiar with the company. HighPoint was one of the very first RAID controllers I ever played around with. At that time the company was winning contracts to put their chipsets onboard motherboards for Abit, ASUS and many others. Who could forget the first time they put four 20GB PATA drives in RAID 0 on an Abit board, ribbons flowing all over the place inside of the case? Those were the days!
Fast forward to 2009 and chipset makers have moved RAID onto the Southbridge and PATA has moved to an afterthought since SATA now dominates the market. HighPoint is still making dedicated RAID controllers for the entry level market and has even moved into the high performance category.
Today we are looking at the HighPoint RocketRAID 2310, an entry level RAID controller that runs on the PCI Express bus and supports four drives in RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 or a single drive (JBOD). Let's take a look at the feature set and cards specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20