Accessories and Documentation
A quick look at the included hardware shows Lian Li leaves no stone unturned. I'm just going to cover the middle three with this image. The top piece of aluminium is the mounting bracket for use with SSI CEB/EEB motherboards. The long angled bit is a HDD holder bracket, and below this is an additional PSU tray for mounting.
On the left, starting at the top, Lian Li ships a parts bin to hold all the extra bits until you find a use for them as you assemble the chassis. In the bag is a motherboard speaker, and additional wire management clamp, with parts for both the graphics retention, and the isolation washers. The long and short pieces of plastic are the short and long PCI card holders that work with the support bar I removed for a better look inside the chassis. (Note: The PCI holders do not work for graphics cards with a top plate)
This side if the hardware bundle is all the various screws used. There are motherboard spacers, case thumb screws, motherboard thumb screws, various drive screws, and a stack of foam padding to isolate vibrations as you see fit.
Lian Li's PC-B70 comes with more of a guide than a manual. Although this double sided paper is small, they cover all the fine points of the chassis, and answered all my build questions. This side also contains the parts checklist and a wiring diagram.
Flipping the guide over, you can gather that Lian Li has covered just about everything you would need to know.
I figured even though it isn't "hardware", this was as good a time as any to take a look at the motherboard tray by itself, outside the case.
Again, not exactly hardware, but a standalone feature in itself. This is the PCI support bar, which uses long screws and the black plastic bits from a few images ago, to hold the outside corner of the PCB. This little fact makes the bar not functional with say a GTX 280 that comes with a top plate that covers said corner.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PC-B70 Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the Lian Li PC-B70 Full Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Inside the Lian Li PC-B70 Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build]
- Page 9 [The Build - Continued]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design