Looking at the overall box design there isn't really anything that we haven't seen before from the company. Starting from the top we can see the Galaxy logo while to the right we have mention that the card is overclocked. Just below this we have a sticker that lists some of the main features like CUDA and DirectX 10.
From the middle we have the Xtreme Tuner logo which is Galaxys overclocking software. Next to that we can see a spider and its web which is something that we see on a few of the Galaxy boxes. Across the bottom we have the model, which is the GTX 260+ along with some of the main features like 896MB of GDDR3 memory on a 448-bus. Across from this we have a bunch of logos ranging from HDMI to PhysX.
Turning the box over, we've just got a standard run down on what the GTX series of graphics card offers along with a bit of a blurb. To the right we have a bit of information on SLI and TRI-SLI along with what's needed to take advantage of the technology.
Looking at the paper work we can see from the left a bit of a step by step guide on what Xtreme Tuner is and how you use it. We also have a HDMI Installation Guide along with a quick setup guide. As far as CDs go we've got a driver one along with another which has the Xtreme Tuner overclocking software.
The cable department is pretty full on with a fair bit included. From the left again we have an S-Video cable, followed by a S/PDIF loop back cable, two duel molex to 6-Pin PCI-E connectors along with a few convertors which include DVI to HDMI, DVI to VGA and S-Video to Component.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.