With the clocks we achieved out of these A-DATA modules, it's clear that there's some serious performance on offer which shows us that A-DATA could be a serious contender when it comes to performance memory.
As for its 1600MHz performance, the 7-7-7-20 timings on offer really give us a nice boost in performance in memory related benchmarks when compared to modules sitting at the same speed, but using the JEDEC approved 9-9-9-24 setup.
The overall bundle that A-DATA has put together is pretty impressive as well with the company choosing to ramp it up in the cooling department by offering us an active cooling solution, which is always a nice addition to your memory kit.
1600MHz memory really gives us a nice balance when it comes to price and performance. We get a nice little jump in memory performance when compared to stock 1333MHz modules with a bump in price that is nowhere near as major as what is seen in 2000MHz kits.
With A-DATA also offering 2000MHz kits, there's no doubt that A-DATA can be a serious contender in the highly competitive memory market. And while these highly clocked kits might not be the biggest seller, it does draw attention to the brand which results in people looking at their clocked modules for basic systems or friends who don't want to spend the big bucks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Phiaton launches PS 202 NC active noise cancellation earphones
- Famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shares his 'master plan' for Mars
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20