With the clocks we achieved out of these A-DATA modules, it's clear that there's some serious performance on offer which shows us that A-DATA could be a serious contender when it comes to performance memory.
As for its 1600MHz performance, the 7-7-7-20 timings on offer really give us a nice boost in performance in memory related benchmarks when compared to modules sitting at the same speed, but using the JEDEC approved 9-9-9-24 setup.
The overall bundle that A-DATA has put together is pretty impressive as well with the company choosing to ramp it up in the cooling department by offering us an active cooling solution, which is always a nice addition to your memory kit.
1600MHz memory really gives us a nice balance when it comes to price and performance. We get a nice little jump in memory performance when compared to stock 1333MHz modules with a bump in price that is nowhere near as major as what is seen in 2000MHz kits.
With A-DATA also offering 2000MHz kits, there's no doubt that A-DATA can be a serious contender in the highly competitive memory market. And while these highly clocked kits might not be the biggest seller, it does draw attention to the brand which results in people looking at their clocked modules for basic systems or friends who don't want to spend the big bucks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives