Far Cry 2
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.01
Timedemo or Level Used: Ranch Long
Developer Homepage: http://www.ubi.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.farcry2.com/
The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montreal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more.
Performance is slightly up and down all over the place here but nothing to really report on, the extra MHz on offer here really do little for gaming performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card