Battery Eater Pro
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.70
Developer Homepage: http://batteryeater.com/development.html
Product Homepage: http://batteryeater.com
The next test for the machine is Battery Eater Pro. This benchmark puts a simulated workload on the notebook to give a specific time that the machine is able to run on a charge. The benchmark gives a good number that we can compare between machines, but as always, results in the real world will vary.
For this test on the N90Sv, I did two passes with the first pass using the high performance settings of the notebook and the second pass using the maximum life settings built-in. Check out the chart below for the benchmark results.
Version and / or Patch Used: 22.214.171.124
Developer Homepage: http://www.apple.com
Product Homepage: http://www.apple.com/itunes
For the iTunes test I used my standard STP CD and converted the tracks from MP3 to AAC. The results chart below notes if any of the tests were performed with different music albums.
Version and / or Patch Used: 9
Developer Homepage: http://www.microsoft.com
The final benchmark for the notebook is our movie encoding test. For this test I used the Microsoft Wonder of Flight HD video and WME available for free online. Check out the chart below for the details. Note that some of the older notebooks were tested with a different movie; the results are marked with the movie used.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Notebook Shots]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Battery Eater, iTunes and Movie Encoding]
- Page 6 [Hands On Use]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications