Packaging and Notebook Shots
Here you see the obligatory box shot showing how the notebook was packed inside. ASUS also ships the massive notebook with a Targus backpack to carry it in.
After pulling the notebook from its box, you get the first glimpse at the top of the machine and its metallic, almost color changing paint.
Opening the shiny lid of the notebook gets your first glance at the keyboard. Spacious is a good word to describe all the room under the N90Sv's lid.
As is the case with most multimedia notebooks, the screen of the N90Sv is highly glossy. That means great color and image quality, but tons of glare.
The bottom of the machine is rather plain and only has the stickers for model number and some cooling grates.
The notebook includes a ton of software along with a velcro wire tie.
This shot is of the back of the machine under the hinges for the lid. Here you can see a HDMI out, dual USB ports, VGA out and the RJ45 port along with the AC port.
The right side of the notebook has a switch to turn Wi-Fi on and off, two USB ports, the expansion card slot and the connections for external sound and mic.
The front of the machine is plain; all you get here is the release for the latch that holds the lid down.
The left side of the machine has the Blu-ray drive and the memory card reader.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Notebook Shots]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Battery Eater, iTunes and Movie Encoding]
- Page 6 [Hands On Use]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent