At well over 300 U.S. Dollars, the Corsair Dominator GT kit we have here today is far from cheap. For most people this kind of money doesn't have to be spent for them to be happy with their system. With that said, though, if you're serious about performance, really want to get into benchmarking or simply want to own some of the fastest modules on the market, these are a serious set of modules.
What makes them really shine is not only the performance of the modules, but the quality of them. As we already mentioned, the quality of the heatsink and the fan sink are second to none and while there might not be any fancy retail packaging, these are just an all out quality set of modules.
For most it's going to come down to the money and the problem is value is going to be completely dependent on the user and what they want. If you're going to run your system at stock these are terrible value. On the other hand, if you want some fast high quality modules that look and perform great, the overall value of them is excellent.
This kit here today continues to let us know that the Dominator GT name gives us the highest quality of memory. If you want to spend money and need to see some serious MHz then take a serious look at these Corsair Dominator GT modules.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017