At well over 300 U.S. Dollars, the Corsair Dominator GT kit we have here today is far from cheap. For most people this kind of money doesn't have to be spent for them to be happy with their system. With that said, though, if you're serious about performance, really want to get into benchmarking or simply want to own some of the fastest modules on the market, these are a serious set of modules.
What makes them really shine is not only the performance of the modules, but the quality of them. As we already mentioned, the quality of the heatsink and the fan sink are second to none and while there might not be any fancy retail packaging, these are just an all out quality set of modules.
For most it's going to come down to the money and the problem is value is going to be completely dependent on the user and what they want. If you're going to run your system at stock these are terrible value. On the other hand, if you want some fast high quality modules that look and perform great, the overall value of them is excellent.
This kit here today continues to let us know that the Dominator GT name gives us the highest quality of memory. If you want to spend money and need to see some serious MHz then take a serious look at these Corsair Dominator GT modules.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4