The Kingston SSDNow M-Series Upgrade Kit SSD
The retail kit comes with several accessories. The USB drive carrier is the largest but users looking to mount the 2.5 inch drive in a standard 3.5 inch system will find the drive rails to come in handy. The cloning software is very useful if you don't feel like spending 8 hours installing Windows and your other software.
Here we see the Kingston USB drive carrier.
The carrier features a single USB plug on the side so you can access the drive quickly.
The carrier comes apart very quickly, just use the release button and separate the two halves.
Of course the gem of the kit is the Kingston SSDNow drive that is the fastest consumer drive available.
Enthusiasts have been looking for ways to use the awesome speed of SSDs in their desktop system for quite some time now. The brave has just found a place to set their drive on the bottom of the case, but that is unsecure and a recipe for disaster if you move your system often. Kingston has included rails that will turn your 2.5 inch drive into a 3.5 inch drive, just like your standard desktop drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD