The Kingston SSDNow M-Series Upgrade Kit SSD
The retail kit comes with several accessories. The USB drive carrier is the largest but users looking to mount the 2.5 inch drive in a standard 3.5 inch system will find the drive rails to come in handy. The cloning software is very useful if you don't feel like spending 8 hours installing Windows and your other software.
Here we see the Kingston USB drive carrier.
The carrier features a single USB plug on the side so you can access the drive quickly.
The carrier comes apart very quickly, just use the release button and separate the two halves.
Of course the gem of the kit is the Kingston SSDNow drive that is the fastest consumer drive available.
Enthusiasts have been looking for ways to use the awesome speed of SSDs in their desktop system for quite some time now. The brave has just found a place to set their drive on the bottom of the case, but that is unsecure and a recipe for disaster if you move your system often. Kingston has included rails that will turn your 2.5 inch drive into a 3.5 inch drive, just like your standard desktop drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99