I was very surprised to see the retail packaging for the upgrade kit. Usually companies try to spice the package up with logos, pictures and performance information. Here we see that the front of the package looks like the back of many.
On the back we find some warranty information and a Kingston logo at the bottom right.
The product name can only be found on a sticker that is located on the top of the box.
The good news is that everything is packed very well on the inside of the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 is now globally available
- NVIDIA's new cryptocurrency P106-100 mining cards tested
- Xbox One sales to hit 63 million in 2021, says DFC
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller