Kingston's HyperX Fan comes in a plain brown box, but the top is adorned with a very nice assembled image of the cooler.
The only other sticker to help discern what's inside the box, this one shows that it is a KHX-FAN inside which has been assembled in China.
Looking to open the box, I found this sticker, assuring the end user that nothing has been done to the product once it leaves Kingston's facilities.
After knifing open the "Void" sticker and lifting up the front of the box, I was looking at this. Kingston wraps the body of the KHX-FAN in plastic for extra protection of the finish and is surrounded by a combination of egg crate foam and bubble wrap. The side pieces are shipped in a separate layer of foam underneath with a bag of thumbscrews and washers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 is now globally available
- NVIDIA's new cryptocurrency P106-100 mining cards tested
- Xbox One sales to hit 63 million in 2021, says DFC
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller