A button for everything
With a similar layout to the G15, the full sized keys are a welcome feeling for anyone who has been frustrated using laptop style keyboards. With the LCD nestled neatly at the top of the keyboard on a pivotal base, it allows you to adjust it to the ideal viewing angle.
A full numeric on the right is good to see along with the media controls above the numeric. They provide play/pause, stop, skip, mute and a nice implementation of a volume adjuster in the form of a scroll wheel.
On the right we have a double row of G keys; these are the customisable macro keys that allow you to assign whatever you wish to them. You could have a set for Windows that opens certain apps, or you could have a set for your favourite game. These are easily swapped into by using the M keys that allow up to three sets of assignments per key.
Moving swiftly to the left of the LCD, we see the Logitech favourite game-mode switch which locks your Windows key to prevent accidental screaming. There are also navigational keys to allow you to use the LCD like a miniature interface in its own right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines