A button for everything
With a similar layout to the G15, the full sized keys are a welcome feeling for anyone who has been frustrated using laptop style keyboards. With the LCD nestled neatly at the top of the keyboard on a pivotal base, it allows you to adjust it to the ideal viewing angle.
A full numeric on the right is good to see along with the media controls above the numeric. They provide play/pause, stop, skip, mute and a nice implementation of a volume adjuster in the form of a scroll wheel.
On the right we have a double row of G keys; these are the customisable macro keys that allow you to assign whatever you wish to them. You could have a set for Windows that opens certain apps, or you could have a set for your favourite game. These are easily swapped into by using the M keys that allow up to three sets of assignments per key.
Moving swiftly to the left of the LCD, we see the Logitech favourite game-mode switch which locks your Windows key to prevent accidental screaming. There are also navigational keys to allow you to use the LCD like a miniature interface in its own right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives