A button for everything
With a similar layout to the G15, the full sized keys are a welcome feeling for anyone who has been frustrated using laptop style keyboards. With the LCD nestled neatly at the top of the keyboard on a pivotal base, it allows you to adjust it to the ideal viewing angle.
A full numeric on the right is good to see along with the media controls above the numeric. They provide play/pause, stop, skip, mute and a nice implementation of a volume adjuster in the form of a scroll wheel.
On the right we have a double row of G keys; these are the customisable macro keys that allow you to assign whatever you wish to them. You could have a set for Windows that opens certain apps, or you could have a set for your favourite game. These are easily swapped into by using the M keys that allow up to three sets of assignments per key.
Moving swiftly to the left of the LCD, we see the Logitech favourite game-mode switch which locks your Windows key to prevent accidental screaming. There are also navigational keys to allow you to use the LCD like a miniature interface in its own right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs