A button for everything
With a similar layout to the G15, the full sized keys are a welcome feeling for anyone who has been frustrated using laptop style keyboards. With the LCD nestled neatly at the top of the keyboard on a pivotal base, it allows you to adjust it to the ideal viewing angle.
A full numeric on the right is good to see along with the media controls above the numeric. They provide play/pause, stop, skip, mute and a nice implementation of a volume adjuster in the form of a scroll wheel.
On the right we have a double row of G keys; these are the customisable macro keys that allow you to assign whatever you wish to them. You could have a set for Windows that opens certain apps, or you could have a set for your favourite game. These are easily swapped into by using the M keys that allow up to three sets of assignments per key.
Moving swiftly to the left of the LCD, we see the Logitech favourite game-mode switch which locks your Windows key to prevent accidental screaming. There are also navigational keys to allow you to use the LCD like a miniature interface in its own right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio