Pricing and Availability
Pricing of the iPhone 3GS is a little difficult to explain. The prices range from $199 (for the 16GB flavor with a new line or contact) all the way up to $699 if you are not getting any service and want the 32GB flavor. If you are an existing iPhone owner you will want to contact your carrier to see what your options are. Personally, I added a new line to my AT&T account to get the discount.
The 3GS was available in eight countries globally and while Apple did manage to flog a large number of them this last weekend, there is not a large shortage of them if you forgo the carrier stores (such as AT&T). My advice to you is to hit the Apple Stores; you might encounter a short line but you will not be told that there are none (like I was at an AT&T store in Oviedo, FL) and that you have to place an order for one and wait 7-14 days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99