- MMS (Multi-Media Messaging):
I wish I could tell you how all this worked. Sadly AT&T is dragging their feet on implementing this for the iPhone. This is sort of strange as they have this service for just about all of their other phones. You will have to check back and see how well this works once it is turned on for us who are stuck with AT&T.
Again, I was unable to test the tethering on the iPhone 3GS as AT&T is not enabling it for customers just yet.
- Landscape Keyboard and Search:
Both of these functions have been a long time coming. These two simple items should have been available with the first iPhone. Although these are not exclusive to the 3GS, they are still one of the things that I like the most and use quite a bit every day.
The search function will actually pull results from apps, contacts, music, videos; pretty much anything you have on your iPhone. It begins to work as soon as you start typing and is very fast with its results.
- Cut, Copy, and Paste:
With the cut, copy and paste feature you simply hold your finger on the text you want to copy; a menu will pop up asking you what you are trying to accomplish. Once it picks up the highlighted text you move to the document you want to paste it into and tap the area you need the text placed. But the functionality does not stop there; you can not only copy text, but also pictures, links; pretty much anything. This is a nice extra and really does add something special to this feature.
The cheesy side is that to undo anything you have to shake the phone; to me this was not only un-needed but takes away from functionality. A menu option would have been much better here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs
- Western Digital Corporation renews patent cross-license agreement with Samsung
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing