As I mentioned, Apple is all about style. They have always done a good job with their product packaging. A simple black or white box with a large full color image of the product is an effective tool for catching the consumer's eye. The lettering used by Apple is also effective. It is a large and easily readable font that leaves you with no doubt about what is inside the box you are looking at.
You have to admire their marketing skills here.
Inside the box the iPhone 3GS has similar contents to the older 2G and 3G. You get the phone right on top and easily accessible underneath in a small box is the manual (although, why it is there I have no idea; I have never met anyone that reads the iPhone manual). And below that is the neatly packaged accessories compartment.
Here you have your USB cable, power block and headphones. The headphones are like the new iPod Shuffle in that they have the remote volume feature on them and additional controls for iPod functions. One item conspicuously absent is the cleaning cloth. With the 2G and the 3G you received a cloth for cleaning the glass on the phone. But this was not the case with the iPhone 3GS I purchased.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017