As I mentioned, Apple is all about style. They have always done a good job with their product packaging. A simple black or white box with a large full color image of the product is an effective tool for catching the consumer's eye. The lettering used by Apple is also effective. It is a large and easily readable font that leaves you with no doubt about what is inside the box you are looking at.
You have to admire their marketing skills here.
Inside the box the iPhone 3GS has similar contents to the older 2G and 3G. You get the phone right on top and easily accessible underneath in a small box is the manual (although, why it is there I have no idea; I have never met anyone that reads the iPhone manual). And below that is the neatly packaged accessories compartment.
Here you have your USB cable, power block and headphones. The headphones are like the new iPod Shuffle in that they have the remote volume feature on them and additional controls for iPod functions. One item conspicuously absent is the cleaning cloth. With the 2G and the 3G you received a cloth for cleaning the glass on the phone. But this was not the case with the iPhone 3GS I purchased.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20