We have taken a slightly different approach with this review and have introduced the package on video.
As far as the overall package goes, there is nothing too exciting. However, you do have everything included that you will need to get the show on the road. The addition of the anti-slip pad by ASRock is a good idea and extra points must be added on for the added thought. It also works very well and the system does not move an inch with it applied.
On the included CD ASRock includes an electronic copy of the manual, as well as drivers, Acrobat Reader and Norton Internet Security, which we did not install as it's shocking and chews system resources like mad. What we did like was the inclusion of ASRock's OC Tuner software, which allows you to overclock the ION 330 in Windows.
This nettop also support ASRock's clever Instant Boot feature that allows the system to boot up in four seconds according to the makers, as long as the AC power remains connected to the system. The system enters a type of power saving mode, it doesn't fully turn off, but uses very little power. You can watch a video of exactly how it works below.
Lovely inclusion, especially for a device of this kind where you don't want to be waiting around forever for the system to boot up to watch a movie.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [The System]
- Page 5 [Inside The System]
- Page 6 [Testing - Blu-ray CPU Usage]
- Page 7 [Testing - PCMark Vantage 64-bit]
- Page 8 [Testing - CINEBENCH R10 64-bit]
- Page 9 [Testing - Super PI]
- Page 10 [Testing - Power Consumption, Boot Time]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4