The Silicon Power eSATA/USB SSD II Portable Drive]
As previously stated, the outside of the drive looks like any other portable flash drive.
With the cap removed we start to see that the Silicon Power eSATA/USB portable SSD is special. Here we see the eSATA connector.
On the other side is where the USB port is located; you will need this to power your drive when using eSATA. To connect the drive to a USB port for data you will need to use the included cable.
Here we see the eSATA connector.
It is difficult to see without getting up close, but the drive is painted with a metallic flake paint that looks really good when the light hits it just right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Silicon Power eSATA/USB SSD II Portable Drive]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Test]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs