The Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a closer look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
The AKAI ATT023U USB Turntable comes in a nice bright red and white box that is sure to stand out on store shelves. Over all it's a solid design that should steer plenty of wondering eyes towards what's inside.
Inside the package, first and foremost we have the turntable base with feet included to help with vibration, which is a natural enemy of vinyl reproduction.
On top goes the steel platter (or plate) which is the heaviest by far of everything included. Next we have our tone arm and stylus, slip mat and counter balance. And lastly there's the adapter for 7" records and a small light to aid in visibility when the lights go down.
However, in order to transfer the vinyl across to the hard drive format for backing up, we also get a USB cable. A small manual also makes an appearance along with the free audio editing program, Audacity and Sound Soap SE for managing the audio "ripped" from vinyl.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards