Looking at the front of the box we don't see anything new when it comes to overall design. Across the top of the box we have the MSI logo along with some NVIDIA ones on the other end. The rest of the box is taken up by a picture of some kind of monster.
Across the bottom we have a few stickers like Live Update, OC Ready and that the card is part of the gaming series. Above that we have some of the main features like 1792MB of GDDR3 memory, PhysX support and more. Finally, above that we have the model which is of course the GTX 295.
Looking at the back of the box we've got some of the main features that the card offers along with minimum system requirements. We have a bit of info on Live Update and MSIs DVI port. The other main piece of information we see on the back is what's needed to get Quad SLI up and running along with the requirements as far as the cards power goes.
In the paperwork department we've got two quick user guides. We also have a driver CD included in the package, but as always we recommend people take the time to visit the NVIDIA website and grab the latest driver, especially for these high-end models where new drivers can really give us a boost in performance.
The connector side of things gives us everything we need. Starting from the top left we have a S/PDIF loopback cable that lets us get sound when using HDMI connectivity on the card. We also have a DVI to HDMI and DVI to VGA connector along with two power connectors; one a 6-pin to 8-pin and the other a duel molex to 6-pin.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.