As I mentioned, the motherboard is removable, so the first step is to add the risers and install the motherboard.
Continuing on with the preparation, I removed a few of the hard drive rails so I could install my drives. The inside of the slide has a little rubber tip that sits in the screw holes. Just hold them into place and slide the drive in until it clicks into place.
Fast forward through a lot of wiring and assembling leaves me with this as the almost finished product. At this point of the build, if you haven't already, you'll want to consult with the manual on the pump filling procedure.
Something I found a bit strange is the fact that the tool-less expansion card holder isn't designed to hold a VGA card in place. The Instructions state if using a single slot or dual slot video card, that all the screws need to be used instead of the tool-less lock.
Since I opted not to use the bottom mounted dual drive bay, I removed the thumb screw and slid the drive forward and removed it entirely. I figured this would allow for better airflow to the bottom radiator since the top one is half blocked by the PSU placement.
Not having a modular power supply at my disposal has made wiring at the top a bit messy. The only solution I could find to house extra wires, was to strap most of the wires to the top support bar and rest the excess above the DVD drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new Surface Book laptop sports GeForce GPU, Skylake CPU
- The Crew Wild Run set for closed beta on October 15
- Lumia 950 and 950XL has liquid cooling, 4K video, octacore CPU
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs