As I mentioned, the motherboard is removable, so the first step is to add the risers and install the motherboard.
Continuing on with the preparation, I removed a few of the hard drive rails so I could install my drives. The inside of the slide has a little rubber tip that sits in the screw holes. Just hold them into place and slide the drive in until it clicks into place.
Fast forward through a lot of wiring and assembling leaves me with this as the almost finished product. At this point of the build, if you haven't already, you'll want to consult with the manual on the pump filling procedure.
Something I found a bit strange is the fact that the tool-less expansion card holder isn't designed to hold a VGA card in place. The Instructions state if using a single slot or dual slot video card, that all the screws need to be used instead of the tool-less lock.
Since I opted not to use the bottom mounted dual drive bay, I removed the thumb screw and slid the drive forward and removed it entirely. I figured this would allow for better airflow to the bottom radiator since the top one is half blocked by the PSU placement.
Not having a modular power supply at my disposal has made wiring at the top a bit messy. The only solution I could find to house extra wires, was to strap most of the wires to the top support bar and rest the excess above the DVD drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni