Inside the Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case
Removing the door to get a look inside the Ra X10, I thought it was a perfect time to show off this side of the door. The outer plastic trim is held into place with seven screws, then the mesh or optional clear Lexan panels are held in with eight screws each. To the right of the door is the other half of the easy release mechanism I addressed looking at the rear of the case.
Once the door is removed, you can really get a feel for the layout and included water cooling system.
Getting up close and personal with the Ra X10's motherboard tray, you can see Ikonik ships the water block mounted to the removable tray during transport. Simply unscrew the four screws and the block will get out of the way for now. At the top right of the tray is a thumbscrew that holds the tray in a locked position. Undo the screw and slide the tray to the right and it will lift right out.
Moving down, we run into one of the two aluminum radiators that are placed on the back wall of this chassis. In front of the radiator, to the left, is a removable dual hard drive rack. On the right side is Ikonik's variable speed pump/reservoir combo unit, housed in a clean looking aluminum box. As I mentioned, this loop is all pre-assembled and ready to go once your components are installed.
Here is the other aluminium, automotive grade radiator. These are both cooled by the lines of four 80mm fans I showed you through the back door of the case. Ikonik uses automotive grade versus the typical refrigerant type radiators, as Ikonik claims there is superior performance to be had using the automotive type.
On the side of the 5.25" bays we find another "push me" sticker. This can be used as a completely tool-less installation for your optical drives. The oval button to the left is for releasing the lock, and of course, the round button is the lock.
Below the six optical bay drives, Ikonik uses a removable 3.5" rack that can accommodate up to six hard drives. These bays, as well as the additional rack at the rear, all use tool-less rails. I will show you in the build how easy they work. Just in front of the rack is where the two 120mm, blue LED fans are placed for the intake of air to the Ra X10.
The power supply is laid on three rubber pads and screwed in with rubber grommet in the holes, both to aid in silencing any vibrations. As with all the fans inside this chassis, they are white housings with clear fan blades; this just happens to be a 140mm version Ikonik uses to exhaust the top half of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20