The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case
Removing all of the inner packaging shows, despite all the damage to the box, the Ra X10 Liquid having arrived in perfect condition. The outside of this version is a black brushed aluminum finish and has a windowed door panel that uses both these mesh panels as well as a set of Lexan panels I will show you later.
Looking through the two piece mesh panels, you get a large view of the inside of the case with more of the hardware showing and bits of drive rails and the side of the power supply. This is also the first glimpse of the included water cooling system Ikonik uses in this Liquid version of the Ra X10.
Looking at the top half of the rear of the Ra X10, the first thing I noticed is the PSU mounting is shifted to the right of the case. This is to compensate for the radiator I will show later. The rear I/O shield gets placed below the PSU to the left and next to this is the 140mm rear exhaust fan. You may notice the "push me" sticker that is to show the push in release for the side panel, once the thumbscrews are removed of course. The back panel uses two; one top and bottom, while the front panel only has the one central release.
The bottom half starts with eight expansion slots on the left side. To the right and at the bottom Ikonik has also added two water cooling holes that will easily allow for up to 5/8" O.D. tubing. Lastly, at the very bottom, the Ra X10 has a pair of 80mm rear exhaust fans as well.
The rear door of the Liquid version has two vented areas with plastic trim and the same mesh as the opposing panel. These cut-outs are to ventilate the eight, blue LED, 80mm fans used to cool the radiators. The clear plastic is just shipping protection I left in place as the rear ones are wrapped around the door panel and require removal of the door to get them off cleanly.
Moving up to the top, the Ra X10 takes on a more alligator-like texture, but still aluminum. In the front is the included, blue LED, back lit, flow meter that Ikonik places in the Liquid version. Behind the flow meter is a rubberized cover that stays in place via a magnet under the top of the case. This allows you to still use the power button without having to allow dust into the front I/O ports.
Removing the protective cover, we get a better look at what the front I/O panel consists of. On the very left is a tiny blue LED light for the HDD activity, this is followed by the 3.5mm audio and microphone jacks. Next to those are the four USB 2.0 ports, the IEEE 1394 (firewire) port and two e-SATA ports. That leaves the large blue LED, backlit system power button. With all of this facing directly up, I can appreciate the included cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis