The SIM Software Installation
Once the PC is all hooked back up and ready to boot, get into Windows and simply insert the disc. Here we have the opening window of the SIM software for version 1.21. You have the option at this point to open the manual folder and read through the included PDF files or jump right to the software installation.
If you chose to go the route of reading up first, you are greeted with these eight PDF files. Each pertains to a different aspect of the SIM's controls.
When you start up the software installation this is the first screen you are greeted with. Simply click next and you are on the way to gaining control of the entire cooling system.
After clicking next on the previous window the Install Wizard wants to verify your information (the name of my PC was already in the top box, I removed it to lessen any confusion).
Verify the correct destination for the software and tick the next button again.
At this point the application just wants to verify all the information in the box is correct before you continue.
After that last click of the next button, you just sit and wait for the Install Wizard to do its thing.
Once everything is installed, you get a new desktop shortcut icon labeled "IKONIK_SIM" and you are one click away from completion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact