CyberPower has included several additional power cables with the system so you can easily change video cards at a later date. The two GIGABYTE GTX 285 cards each use two 6-pin PCIe power connectors.
Several manuals are included with the system should you feel like poking around. You also receive a copy of Windows Vista Home Premium X64 and the driver disks for the other components.
The two Razer input devices come in the retail packaging.
CyberPower also includes a travel bag and t-shirt with the Black Mamba.
Processes use system resources and can slow down a computer system. Most processes come from the operating system, but many come from the software installed. Here we take a look at how the system comes from the factory.
Paint Shop Pro 6 (psp.exe) was added for the purpose of the review due to its extensive screen capture capabilities. Other than my install the system comes very clean and ready for you to start adding games galore.
The installed software list shows that all of the drivers were installed as well as software for DVD and Blu-ray playback. CyberPower doesn't include any "crapware" that pops up to tell you that you need to go shopping, the system comes clean, just how we like to see them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact