CyberPower Black Mamba- Internals
In the overall view of the Black Mamba we see lots of wide open space that will allow cool fresh air to flow through the system. CyberPower has done a very good job routing cables outside of the air path and gives the system a clean look.
We have seen the Asetek Low Cost Liquid Cooler (LCLC) used in a few systems now and it has always been able to give us good overclocks. The cooler is quiet and allows for good overclocks without going overboard on an expensive water cooling loop.
The Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 watt has also been installed in several of the systems we have reviewed and it does a really good job at keeping the rails within the ATX specifications.
The memory for the Black Mamba comes from Kingston's high-end HyperX series. Each module is rated at 1600 MHz and they feed the processor data very quickly.
The three hard drives are cooled by the 200mm intake fan and as you can see there is room to add more hard drives to the system, should you need to. The system comes with 2.1 TB of total storage capacity so I don't think many people will need to add storage for quite a while.
Both of the optical drives are SATA and here you can see how CyberPower has routed the cables for maximum air flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives