CyberPower Black Mamba - Exterior
The front of the Cooler Master Sniper offers great air flow through the bezel. On the bottom Cooler Master installs a massive 200 X 30mm fan that produces only 23db at full tilt. The fan is also controlled by a knob on top of the case that allows you to turn the blue lights on or off as well as control the speed of the fan.
One of my favourite views of the Sniper case; the side panel is just sexy but really comes to life when the system is on and you can see all of the motherboard lights dancing around.
The GIGABYTE X58 Extreme motherboard offers an impressive amount of I/O options as well as a clear CMOS button on the back. At the top GIGABYTE also includes both optical and Coax S/PDIF.
The other side of the case is solid but is designed so you can route cables, keeping them out of sight as well as out of the natural air flow of the case.
The dual optical drives sit at the top of the case in the 5 ¼ bays.
Cooler Master included a good assortment of I/O ports on the top of the case. The large knob in the middle controls the fan speed for the two 200mm fans in the system. The button in the middle lets you turn on or off the blue LEDs in the fans. On the far left side is where you will find power and reset buttons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform