Package and Contents
First off we start with the package and the contents. For the base boards that are part of the ROG series, ASUS has a simple way for you to identify them on the shelves. All Intel boards use a base blue for the boxes and AMD use green; pretty simple since Intel's business colour is blue and AMD's is green. On the front there is very little info apart from the company logo and the board model number.
On the back, however, ASUS does a good job to complete the picture. ASUS puts marketing info on some of the board's primary features along with a spec sheet that is available on the website and a colour photo on the top right.
Moving along, it's time to look at the user manual. ASUS colours the manual in the same scheme as the box. The user manual is the same usual manual that ASUS provides with its high-end boards, rather large with a lot of info on the board and the included software on the included DVD.
ASUS provides five SATA data and one IDE data cable in its cable bundle. There are no power splitters included so your PSU will need to be up to scratch or you will need to buy them separate.
Lastly on the included accessories list we have two Crossfire data cables for two or four GPU operations as well as a PCI expansion cover with two USB and one FireWire port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015