Antec boxes the Skeleton in an all-black package with a bright yellow stripe for high contrast. The front displays this negative or reversed image of the Skeleton frame over the catchy tag line, "Think beyond the box".
This side of the box is a bit on the plain side, but Antec still used a bit of the room to apply a small specs chart above all their notification icons.
The rear of the Skeleton package is an almost mirror image of the front. That stripe has to be good for marketing, as it certainly catches my eyes full attention.
Antec uses this side of the package to give the buyer an image from the top down of the Skeleton's 250mm fan in action with lights all ablaze.
Slicing the tape on the bottom of the box, pulling back the flaps and lifting off the box revealed this. Antec supports the Skeleton in a dense foam side panel set. These both secure the case against movement as well as fully suspend the Skeleton to minimize any damage from other box corners puncturing the box and so forth.
Inside the foam the Skeleton is also shipped, as many others are, with a plastic bag liner. When the case is inserted to the box the instructions are slid down the front. The way I opened the box made them very easy to locate, as they dropped into place where you see them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20