Antec boxes the Skeleton in an all-black package with a bright yellow stripe for high contrast. The front displays this negative or reversed image of the Skeleton frame over the catchy tag line, "Think beyond the box".
This side of the box is a bit on the plain side, but Antec still used a bit of the room to apply a small specs chart above all their notification icons.
The rear of the Skeleton package is an almost mirror image of the front. That stripe has to be good for marketing, as it certainly catches my eyes full attention.
Antec uses this side of the package to give the buyer an image from the top down of the Skeleton's 250mm fan in action with lights all ablaze.
Slicing the tape on the bottom of the box, pulling back the flaps and lifting off the box revealed this. Antec supports the Skeleton in a dense foam side panel set. These both secure the case against movement as well as fully suspend the Skeleton to minimize any damage from other box corners puncturing the box and so forth.
Inside the foam the Skeleton is also shipped, as many others are, with a plastic bag liner. When the case is inserted to the box the instructions are slid down the front. The way I opened the box made them very easy to locate, as they dropped into place where you see them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league