Having a look at the card we can see the Inno3D hasn't chosen to move away from the stock cooler. While not a bad thing, we have seen a few companies move away from it and it has bought some superior cooling numbers. This isn't the end of the world, though, as on a whole the stock cooler does a good job of keeping temperatures under control.
As for making it unique Inno3D have of course stickered it up. We can see the model and another showing of what we saw on the front of the box. On the fan we have the brand and again Inno3D make mention that the card is an overclocked model here.
Carrying the reference cooler and PCB design there isn't anything we haven't seen before when it comes to looking around the card. Towards the back of the card we have two 6-pin PCI-E connectors along with another connector for the S/PDIF loop back cable that is included in the bundle. Closer to the front of the card we have two SLI connectors giving us the ability to run up to three of these cards together.
As far as the I/O department goes we've got two Dual-Link DVI connectors along with a single TV-Out port. Above these we have some vents that let the hot air escape out the back of the card.
As we've mentioned a few times, this particular model from Inno3D comes overclocked out of the box. Inno3D have really ramped up the core clock from the stock 633MHz to a massive 700MHz.
As you can see above, this has in turn increased the shader to 1474MHz from 1404MHz. As for the 896MB of GDDR3, that's gone from 2268MHz to 2380MHz DDR. This is a nice overclock and should yield some good performance gains in our tests.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY