Having a look at the front of the box we can see the Inno3D logo down the side of it and in the top right corner. Moving to the left we can see the word Overclock while most of the box is taken up with a picture of a female warrior.
Moving down we have the NVIDIA and HDMI logo along with mention of some games. Below that we have GeForce GTX mentioned and across the bottom we have a bit of information on CUDA along with the model, being 275 and some of the main features like 896MB of GDDR3 and a 448-bit bus.
Looking at the back of the box we have a typical run down of information ranging from features, a blurb along with what's needed to get SLI and Tri-SLI up and running. Nothing too out of the ordinary here, so let's get inside the box and see what Inno3D are doing.
Inside we have a few discs, one is in a bit of a wallet which doubles as a quick setup guide and as for the others we have what was mentioned on the front of the box which includes a full version copy of Warmonger and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts. It's nice to see that all companies haven't abandoned the package and some still choose to not only include one game, but two.
Looking at the cables, we have a component out dongle, DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector, S/PDIF loop back cable, duel molex to 6-pin PCI-E connector and a S-Video to RCA connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now