Cooler Master has gone basic on the packaging of the Hyper TX3. This not only saves the end user a bit of cost, but still provides a stable environment for shipping the TX3 and gives an almost completely unimpeded view of the cooler. This also allows them to use the hardware box as room for showing off the compatibility on this side.
As I was saying, this plastic blister package holds everything in place well, while giving a complete 360° view of the TX3 prior to purchase. Just peel the stickers in the corner of the three pieces and the one at the top of both halves and it all unfolds easily.
The back of the cardboard insert is a bit plainer on the back side; this time there is no badge denoting the socket types. Again in the back the hardware box is used to inform the buyers, this time listing six features of the TX3.
Peeling the three stickers allows the plastic to unfold, releasing the TX3, fan and the hardware box from its grip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Core i5 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse