Cooler Master has gone basic on the packaging of the Hyper TX3. This not only saves the end user a bit of cost, but still provides a stable environment for shipping the TX3 and gives an almost completely unimpeded view of the cooler. This also allows them to use the hardware box as room for showing off the compatibility on this side.
As I was saying, this plastic blister package holds everything in place well, while giving a complete 360° view of the TX3 prior to purchase. Just peel the stickers in the corner of the three pieces and the one at the top of both halves and it all unfolds easily.
The back of the cardboard insert is a bit plainer on the back side; this time there is no badge denoting the socket types. Again in the back the hardware box is used to inform the buyers, this time listing six features of the TX3.
Peeling the three stickers allows the plastic to unfold, releasing the TX3, fan and the hardware box from its grip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Core i5 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now