Cooler Master has gone basic on the packaging of the Hyper TX3. This not only saves the end user a bit of cost, but still provides a stable environment for shipping the TX3 and gives an almost completely unimpeded view of the cooler. This also allows them to use the hardware box as room for showing off the compatibility on this side.
As I was saying, this plastic blister package holds everything in place well, while giving a complete 360° view of the TX3 prior to purchase. Just peel the stickers in the corner of the three pieces and the one at the top of both halves and it all unfolds easily.
The back of the cardboard insert is a bit plainer on the back side; this time there is no badge denoting the socket types. Again in the back the hardware box is used to inform the buyers, this time listing six features of the TX3.
Peeling the three stickers allows the plastic to unfold, releasing the TX3, fan and the hardware box from its grip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Core i5 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni