Cooler Master has gone basic on the packaging of the Hyper TX3. This not only saves the end user a bit of cost, but still provides a stable environment for shipping the TX3 and gives an almost completely unimpeded view of the cooler. This also allows them to use the hardware box as room for showing off the compatibility on this side.
As I was saying, this plastic blister package holds everything in place well, while giving a complete 360° view of the TX3 prior to purchase. Just peel the stickers in the corner of the three pieces and the one at the top of both halves and it all unfolds easily.
The back of the cardboard insert is a bit plainer on the back side; this time there is no badge denoting the socket types. Again in the back the hardware box is used to inform the buyers, this time listing six features of the TX3.
Peeling the three stickers allows the plastic to unfold, releasing the TX3, fan and the hardware box from its grip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Core i5 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'