Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Cooler Master builds the TX3 with 43 aluminum fins surrounding three copper heatpipes that get nestled into an aluminum base. The TX3 is cooled with a 92mm fan, with a unique blade shape that boasts up to 54.8 CFM which can be PWM controlled via the 4-pin power connector. The Hyper TX3 measures in at a low clearance of 139mm from base to the tips of the pipes and weighs in at a relatively light 470g. All of this makes for a compact and quiet solution to the Core i5 processors, but Cooler Master takes it one step further and also made the cooler acceptable to fit all AMD processors from socket 754 on up and fits both the Intel LGA775 as well as the LGA1156 sockets.
Since the cooler has only made it to the public's eye on the 8th of this month and its full release being the 18th of May (today), I can only assume it will take a few weeks to hit retail shelves. As with most of Cooler Master's products, they will most likely be able to be found at all your local shops and major e-tailers that carry the Cooler Master line of CPU coolers. Don't worry; if I had to take a guess I would say expect them during the first week of June.
Straight out of the press release, Cooler Master wanted it to be known that the Hyper TX3 would be an affordable solution to the cooling needs of the buyers. The MSRP of the TX3 is slated to be $19.99 U.S. Dollars. As I have said many times, $20 is a price anyone can afford to spend and I'm impressed with Cooler Masters decision on this. To be really honest there aren't many coolers in this price range worth spouting off about as direct competition, so let's just see how well it does and we can go from there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Core i5 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities