The Build - Continued
Getting a little closer you can see that the wires are easily routed to where they need to be, and the optional ways of routing. I could easily get the 24-pin around the back but since my 8-pin was too short I chose to strap it to the tray using the supplied tie down spots. The top fan wire was easily slid into the cut out for the fan so it gets out of the way cleanly. The rear fan is powered of the motherboard and just tied up for cleanliness.
Looking at the main wire management hole for getting all the cables behind the tray to begin with, you can see there is quite a bundle there. With the large hole and the bump out on the rear door, there is no issue with getting even the fattest cables hidden and where you want them. With the option to lay my PSU in the fan down position I was able to keep the wires close to the board and relatively clutter free.
One last look at the simple wiring that the HAF 922 allows for, just get the wires in a basic layout, and use the supplied tie straps and tie down locations to keep thing secure and in place.
Even if the PSU you choose has a few extra leads that aren't in use, I found the bottom of the HDD racks to be a handy place to stuff the extra SATA power leads and the 12 V rail I didn't need to use, except to power the front LED fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Unity announces SteamVR support, now works on the HTC Vive
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance