Fit and Finish
Fit and finish on the Panzerbox is very clean and true. The side panels align cleanly against the edge molding, as you can see, the doors run smoothly down both sides. I just need to get the power cord and boot the Panzerbox and asses the airflow a bit.
Spinning the Panzerbox to the right to show off the side, notice the PSU fan aligns nicely with the venting added to the door. As I said it wasn't designed with this in mind as the instructions show it should be installed fan in, but it is a nice bonus that it works out this way.
One last look at the rear of the Panzerbox! This time with the PSU installed and everything ready for powering up, aside from that blasted rear I/O shield that is still alluding me.
She's alive! Looking through the side door venting to verify the PSU turning on and it is, as you can see by the blue glow inside. I'm sure NZXT means well with this side vent, but if it is not in place to allow air to the PSU, as it is instructed to be installed in the opposing direction. Why have it back so far? The power supply blocks over half of the vent. It could be of more use closer to the front of the door in my opinion.
As you can see, even with the lighting, NZXT has gone basic and sleek. Just under the power and reset buttons are the only lighting provided in the Panzerbox. The green is for HDD activity and the blue LED is the power indicator, though I'm pretty sure you would be able to tell this case is running without the use of the light (more on that reasoning in the conclusion).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes