Accessories and Documentation
As you could see earlier, strapped tightly inside for shipping, was the instructional guide slash pin-out guide and hardware box. The instructions are worded well, but to be honest the images are a bit lacking. While you can get the general idea of what they are showing the images are way to dark to do any real good. Then again, this is just a case, and making it work right can be done with trial and error, and a good motherboard manual.
Opening the hardware box I was greeted with a bunch of baggies loaded with various screws and hardware. At the very bottom was a big bag containing the two mounting brackets that are used to replace if you remove the top exhaust fan and opt to install a radiator instead. To the left of these brackets is a set of sixteen black thumbscrews to use as you see fit. I used four for my PSU and others for mounting the optical drive as well. To the right, at the top, is four regular hex and Phillip's head screws for the PSU installation. Below those are six, yes only six, risers followed by the corresponding motherboard screws. At the bottom are four more screws to use in the HDD's.
While not exactly included hardware, I didn't see any other place more fitting to show this off. I was really surprised to find very rigid, thick, metal, 5.25" external drive covers. These covers are held in with two thumb screws on either side, adding structural support to the mostly mesh front panel.
Again, not traditional in the sense of hardware, but I thought a closer look outside of the case would better serve to explain what I meant on removing this via the key way. A little hard to see, but at the back of these bays is a rubber bumper to rest the end of the drive on, keeping the drives from chafing against the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- CCleaner hits Windows 10, helping users clear junk out of their system
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20