Accessories and Documentation
As you could see earlier, strapped tightly inside for shipping, was the instructional guide slash pin-out guide and hardware box. The instructions are worded well, but to be honest the images are a bit lacking. While you can get the general idea of what they are showing the images are way to dark to do any real good. Then again, this is just a case, and making it work right can be done with trial and error, and a good motherboard manual.
Opening the hardware box I was greeted with a bunch of baggies loaded with various screws and hardware. At the very bottom was a big bag containing the two mounting brackets that are used to replace if you remove the top exhaust fan and opt to install a radiator instead. To the left of these brackets is a set of sixteen black thumbscrews to use as you see fit. I used four for my PSU and others for mounting the optical drive as well. To the right, at the top, is four regular hex and Phillip's head screws for the PSU installation. Below those are six, yes only six, risers followed by the corresponding motherboard screws. At the bottom are four more screws to use in the HDD's.
While not exactly included hardware, I didn't see any other place more fitting to show this off. I was really surprised to find very rigid, thick, metal, 5.25" external drive covers. These covers are held in with two thumb screws on either side, adding structural support to the mostly mesh front panel.
Again, not traditional in the sense of hardware, but I thought a closer look outside of the case would better serve to explain what I meant on removing this via the key way. A little hard to see, but at the back of these bays is a rubber bumper to rest the end of the drive on, keeping the drives from chafing against the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Fallout 4 mod lets you play as Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 3
- Titanfall 2 getting a grounded, dirty and human single-player campaign
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance