Joining the team at TweakTown led me to have to do some traveling with my Antec 900 and the water cooling I had with it as well. With the Antec I saw no nice way to add the radiator inside, so I made legs and let the radiator sit about two inches off the top of the case. Let me tell you, it sure wasn't built to deal with moving all too well at all. Since those travels to Chris' house for many long discussions inspired by Bawls energy drinks, and most of my training, I have been searching for a tank of a case that could accommodate my needs. So in my pursuit, I wait with air cooling strapped to my E8600 and hope something comes across my desk that can fill the void.
Portability being my biggest concern, leads me to want to get a mid tower chassis that is light, yet strong, has a good layout and has the option for a completely internal water loop. Since this would also be my work rig that would reside in this, I feel airflow inside the case that can keep Northbridge and Mosfet coolers working well is a must, as I torture my hardware a lot. My final concern would be easy of installation; doesn't have to be screw-less, just easy to work with. With those three things in mind, NZXT has passed a case my way that seems to answer most of my requirements.
Today we take a look at the Panzerbox from NZXT. Unlike my last case from NZXT, the Zero 2 steel and plastic full tower, this time I am greeted with reviewing this all aluminum mid tower that is sleek and compact in appearance and boasts quite a good amount of airflow. The Panzerbox even addresses the issue of an internal loop for water cooling as an optional way to assemble this chassis. Now that I went and got my hopes up in the clouds, I think it is due time to get some images and see what NZXT has to offer with the Panzerbox.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset