Joining the team at TweakTown led me to have to do some traveling with my Antec 900 and the water cooling I had with it as well. With the Antec I saw no nice way to add the radiator inside, so I made legs and let the radiator sit about two inches off the top of the case. Let me tell you, it sure wasn't built to deal with moving all too well at all. Since those travels to Chris' house for many long discussions inspired by Bawls energy drinks, and most of my training, I have been searching for a tank of a case that could accommodate my needs. So in my pursuit, I wait with air cooling strapped to my E8600 and hope something comes across my desk that can fill the void.
Portability being my biggest concern, leads me to want to get a mid tower chassis that is light, yet strong, has a good layout and has the option for a completely internal water loop. Since this would also be my work rig that would reside in this, I feel airflow inside the case that can keep Northbridge and Mosfet coolers working well is a must, as I torture my hardware a lot. My final concern would be easy of installation; doesn't have to be screw-less, just easy to work with. With those three things in mind, NZXT has passed a case my way that seems to answer most of my requirements.
Today we take a look at the Panzerbox from NZXT. Unlike my last case from NZXT, the Zero 2 steel and plastic full tower, this time I am greeted with reviewing this all aluminum mid tower that is sleek and compact in appearance and boasts quite a good amount of airflow. The Panzerbox even addresses the issue of an internal loop for water cooling as an optional way to assemble this chassis. Now that I went and got my hopes up in the clouds, I think it is due time to get some images and see what NZXT has to offer with the Panzerbox.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20