Accessories and Documentation
As with the Transformer 4, the Buffalo is shipped with only a 0.8g tube of Evercool's own TIM. On the side of the tube it is further addressed as T-grease 800 Series thermal compound. With the mounting brackets already being attached to the base of the cooler, there is very little need for any extra included hardware.
Installing a cooler with push-pins should be second nature to most Intel processor users at this point. So what instructions are really needed? In my opinion no instructions are needed and that's a good thing too, as no instructions are shipped with the Buffalo, other than the images on the side of the box. I found the cooler very self explanatory and super simple to snap into place. If you were to still get stumped during the Buffalo's installation, you can look here, as Evercool has them on their site. Just follow the LGA775 mounting instructions, as it is the same process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Buffalo HPFI-10025 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now