The black box with red accent that Evercool chooses to house the Buffalo in plays very well against the image of the cooler. This is the same exact packaging you will find on all three variations. This version is clearly labelled the top right with the Core i7 logo above the part number, both of which are to be sure you are selecting the proper cooler for your applicable socket type.
Turning the Buffalo's box around to the right, again addresses the compatibility at the top. Moving further down you can see all the possible applications of the Buffalo variants, as they use the same box and use different stickers for the correct socket type.
As you can see, the rear of the package is a mirror image of the front, minus of course, the Core i7 logo and the part number.
That leaves the left side which Evercool has used to discuss the features and the basic specifications for the Buffalo cooler.
By cutting a seal on the tab you can easily open the package to reveal that Evercool ships the Buffalo cooler with a top and bottom support tray, to keep shipping mishaps at bay. Sitting in the top tray is the accompanying supplied TIM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Buffalo HPFI-10025 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood