The black box with red accent that Evercool chooses to house the Buffalo in plays very well against the image of the cooler. This is the same exact packaging you will find on all three variations. This version is clearly labelled the top right with the Core i7 logo above the part number, both of which are to be sure you are selecting the proper cooler for your applicable socket type.
Turning the Buffalo's box around to the right, again addresses the compatibility at the top. Moving further down you can see all the possible applications of the Buffalo variants, as they use the same box and use different stickers for the correct socket type.
As you can see, the rear of the package is a mirror image of the front, minus of course, the Core i7 logo and the part number.
That leaves the left side which Evercool has used to discuss the features and the basic specifications for the Buffalo cooler.
By cutting a seal on the tab you can easily open the package to reveal that Evercool ships the Buffalo cooler with a top and bottom support tray, to keep shipping mishaps at bay. Sitting in the top tray is the accompanying supplied TIM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Buffalo HPFI-10025 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card