The black box with red accent that Evercool chooses to house the Buffalo in plays very well against the image of the cooler. This is the same exact packaging you will find on all three variations. This version is clearly labelled the top right with the Core i7 logo above the part number, both of which are to be sure you are selecting the proper cooler for your applicable socket type.
Turning the Buffalo's box around to the right, again addresses the compatibility at the top. Moving further down you can see all the possible applications of the Buffalo variants, as they use the same box and use different stickers for the correct socket type.
As you can see, the rear of the package is a mirror image of the front, minus of course, the Core i7 logo and the part number.
That leaves the left side which Evercool has used to discuss the features and the basic specifications for the Buffalo cooler.
By cutting a seal on the tab you can easily open the package to reveal that Evercool ships the Buffalo cooler with a top and bottom support tray, to keep shipping mishaps at bay. Sitting in the top tray is the accompanying supplied TIM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Buffalo HPFI-10025 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni