Supports AMD Athlon 600MHz ~ 1.4GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1.0GHz ~ 1.4GHz @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP 1500+ ~ 2100+ @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 1.3GHz @ 200MHz FSB
nVidia nForce 420D
nVidia IGP128D Northbridge
nVidia MCP-D Southbridge
HyperTransport @ 800MB/s
- Bus Frequency
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP 4x (1.5v Only)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB 1.1 Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
1 Serial Ports
1 VGA Port
3 Audio Ports
1 Game Port
- Special Features
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, Vcore, Multipliers
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 3 [Features]
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Leadtek K7N420DA - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league