G.Skill has been keeping pace with the best of them when it comes to the latest in solid state drive technology, so much so that it is fair to say that they are one of the leaders in this market. Their proven track record of delivering solid products at prices that undercut the competition makes G.Skill one of my favorites in this market.
The buzz word this week for SSD technology is Indilinx and their new SSD controller. OCZ was the first maker to get the buzz started with this new controller; it is found in their Vertex Series SSDs. From the start enthusiasts went into panic mode as the newest 'must have' product hit the market. Here we are now just a couple of weeks later and G.Skill has their new drive, the Falcon based on the same Indilinx controller, but G.Skill has managed to once again undercut everyone else on price.
There is nothing like getting the latest technology at the best possible price. Today we are going to see if the new G.Skill Falcon is able to dethrone the mighty Intel X25-M and see how it compares to some of our most memorable SSDs that were once the king of the hill.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives