Fit and Finish
With all the panels back in place and all my connections double checked, here we have the AZZA Fantom 900 just waiting for me to add the power and show of its lighting and cooling features.
Now with the power on, the Fantom 900 goes all a glow with a soothing blue flood of light.
Looking more directly at the door of the Fantom 900, you can see that the window shows off a bit more of the drive bays than the hardware inside the case. This is sort of a give and take situation though. You are giving up a bit of visible hardware for a 230mm fan that does end up in a very centralized position.
This is the blue LED front light bar that centers the front door of the Fantom. I know it is just a bit of flash, but I think it looks pretty good this way, a nice little touch in my opinion.
It may be tough to see, but I wanted to show the amber HDD activity light lit up to the left and the blue backlit power button in action.
As you could tell in the image of the full front, when I raised the cage I lost the glow behind the mesh, from the intake fan. Even needing to move it for demonstration purposes, the fan can still get a good amount of air supply. Holding a lighter in front of the mesh gets extinguished within about 2" of the mesh.
Finishing the fit and finish section is a look at the top of the case. The Fantom 900's top fan glows blue through the louvers as well as flooding the top half of the interior with blue light.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheAZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the AZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect