Fit and Finish
With all the panels back in place and all my connections double checked, here we have the AZZA Fantom 900 just waiting for me to add the power and show of its lighting and cooling features.
Now with the power on, the Fantom 900 goes all a glow with a soothing blue flood of light.
Looking more directly at the door of the Fantom 900, you can see that the window shows off a bit more of the drive bays than the hardware inside the case. This is sort of a give and take situation though. You are giving up a bit of visible hardware for a 230mm fan that does end up in a very centralized position.
This is the blue LED front light bar that centers the front door of the Fantom. I know it is just a bit of flash, but I think it looks pretty good this way, a nice little touch in my opinion.
It may be tough to see, but I wanted to show the amber HDD activity light lit up to the left and the blue backlit power button in action.
As you could tell in the image of the full front, when I raised the cage I lost the glow behind the mesh, from the intake fan. Even needing to move it for demonstration purposes, the fan can still get a good amount of air supply. Holding a lighter in front of the mesh gets extinguished within about 2" of the mesh.
Finishing the fit and finish section is a look at the top of the case. The Fantom 900's top fan glows blue through the louvers as well as flooding the top half of the interior with blue light.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheAZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the AZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- body to struggle with Mental Health
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015