Specifications, Availability and Pricing
AZZA has chosen to build the main body and doors of Japanese, SECC steel, while to top and front covers are plastic. They cover about 3/4 of the front with a black anodized aluminum door that opens to reveal the optical drives, which is also continued at the bottom of the face plate. The Fantom 900 is a mid tower chassis, but boasts some nice features. These include the 230mm, blue, LED fans located in the door and the top. AZZA has chosen to use a 140mm intake fan, which is also lit with blue LED's. The exhaust fan is a more basic issue 120mm with no LED's to light it.
The Fantom 900 is built to utilize up to four hard drives in the included cage that contains the intake fan. Above the cage there is room to house up to five optical drives. AZZA has added holes for water cooling hoses to pass through the rear of the case, and even perforated the floor for the addition of even more airflow if desired. With the Fantom 900, AZZA has even included hardware for the use of a floppy drive as well. Looks to me like AZZA has covered all the basic necessities so far, but I need to see it all in action before I make any final judgments.
There are Fantom 900's out there, just at this time they are in fact hard to find. Google shopping leads me to one e-tailer who stocks the AZZA case other than E-bay. The price posted there seems about right to compete for the all mighty dollar in the mid tower market. Even though the selection of e-tailers is limited at this time, please be patient if this case makes your "must have" list, the Fantom 900 is relatively new to the scene and will need a little more time to show up on more shelves than it is at this time.
From the link above, the AZZA Fantom 900 was priced at $79.95 and I can only assume there is shipping on top of that to figure into the equation. I liked the take that AZZA presented to me. They planned to ship this case, in the beginning, to e-tailers in the range of $89-109, which the price I posted is a deal. Then AZZA goes on to explain that they anticipate a point where they can offer the Fantom 900 to the public at a really good price of $59.99. Time will tell if that day comes to fruition for us, the buyers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheAZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the AZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni