With Evercool using the all silver motif, I think the black packaging with blue highlights gives the cooler a certain, "pop", in the overall look. Look closely though at the top right of the fins, this cooler was shipped inside of another bigger box as well and neither the outer cardboard box, nor the plastic blister pack show any damage.
The right side of the Transformer 4's packaging has both all the AMD applications that apply, and the bottom shows six key features Evercool wants to stand out in the buyers mind.
The rear of the T4, Evercool starts off at the top with worded descriptions of the features illustrated on the side. The middle of this panel shows three close ups of the mounting for three different socket types. The bottom of this side shows the specifications chart with an illustration of how the Evercool works to the right.
This side just like the other gives you a good look at the fans included. At the bottom of this side though, Evercool used the room to show Intel's supported processors and five images of the Transformer 4.
Carefully cutting three of the sides of the outer plastic with a razor knife, I was able to get the package to open enough to remove the inner support and cooler. The inner support tray nestles the cooler and the "goodie" box in the bottom compartment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Transformer 4 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti