With Evercool using the all silver motif, I think the black packaging with blue highlights gives the cooler a certain, "pop", in the overall look. Look closely though at the top right of the fins, this cooler was shipped inside of another bigger box as well and neither the outer cardboard box, nor the plastic blister pack show any damage.
The right side of the Transformer 4's packaging has both all the AMD applications that apply, and the bottom shows six key features Evercool wants to stand out in the buyers mind.
The rear of the T4, Evercool starts off at the top with worded descriptions of the features illustrated on the side. The middle of this panel shows three close ups of the mounting for three different socket types. The bottom of this side shows the specifications chart with an illustration of how the Evercool works to the right.
This side just like the other gives you a good look at the fans included. At the bottom of this side though, Evercool used the room to show Intel's supported processors and five images of the Transformer 4.
Carefully cutting three of the sides of the outer plastic with a razor knife, I was able to get the package to open enough to remove the inner support and cooler. The inner support tray nestles the cooler and the "goodie" box in the bottom compartment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Transformer 4 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications