The TEG-240WS is a rather large piece of equipment, but this is nothing unusual; after all, it is designed primarily to sit in a tel-com rack but can find itself at home on a shelf as well.
The front is the business end with the full bank of 24 ports (in three groups of eight) and the two mini-GBIC ports visible to the right of the RJ-45 ports. These two ports allow for Fibre GBICs to be used for uplink between multiple TEG-240WSs or other switches that support spanning, or for simple uplink between network devices. If these two additional ports are used, RJ-45 ports 23 and 24 are unusable.
To the left of the RJ-45 ports are your indicator lights for the TEG-240WS; these provide system and power information as well as link state and speed for all of the ports on the TEG-240WS.
The back is very stark with only the reset button and the power port.
Even though the TEG-240WS might look unassuming, it is anything but. Under its sleek grey exterior is a switch capable of 48Gbps total switching capacity, multiple VLANs, multiple trunks (Link Aggregation), QoS profiles, IGMP relay and filtering, SNMP monitoring, port mirroring (for packet monitoring) and much more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning