SilverStone keeps it simple with the packaging of the NT07-775 to help keep costs down. Fancy packaging costs money and SilverStone still gets the point across with the black type on the brown cardboard box. The top of this box also displays the five main features of their product.
As you can see, at the top of the front you just need to break the SilverStone snowflake sticker to gain access to the NT07. Again, keeping things basic with the labelling on this side and the rear of the package is this text repeated.
The right side of the packaging is where SilverStone displays both the support and website addresses. The majority of this space is used by the various bar codes as you can see.
The left side is used to display the specifications of the NT07-775 and is a very easy to read black and negative text. At the bottom it displays the various labels like "please recycle", "fragile" and "RoHS" compliancy.
Opening the box, in my case, slicing the snowflake sticker in half and pealing out the tab to lift the top of the box, reveals the black instruction manual staring back at you. The manual is laid on top of a layer of open cell foam padding. Under that is the NT07-775 and supplied pouch of thermal compound floating atop another layer of this foam, which can be seen under the NT07-775 in this image.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone NT07-775 Low Profile CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni