Scythe decides to place the Mugen 2 above an image of the earth from space. At the top of this panel they place their four key features that I will describe a bit more in detail later. At the bottom is a multi-lingual description of what the Mugen 2 is. Something to note is the "10% Improved", over the previous version.
Turning the Mugen 2 to the right shows these four features with accompanying images to help explain as you read the text. No need to strain your eyes, though, I will explain these a bit more as they come up throughout the review.
On the back, Scythe explains the warranty terms in Japanese to the left and English to the right. At the very bottom, they do include a small list of web addresses for both the site itself, as well as support.
Lastly, on the left side, Scythe includes five images of all of their mounting abilities in use on the appropriate socket motherboards. Under that is an image of all of the included hardware. At the bottom of these three sections Scythe uses what's left to display the specifications in six languages.
Pulling the Mugen 2 out of the box shows that Scythe has taken good precautions to protecting the design of the cooler. There is cardboard inserts between the fin groupings, as well as a piece on top that is punched out to surround the caps on the heatpipes to aide in keeping things square during shipping. Slid in the box alongside the cooler, the fan is shipped and both the Mugen 2 and the 120mm fan sit on top of the "goodie box".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Mugen 2 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MIT chip promises to bring neural-networks to your mobile phone
- PSA: Going to see Deadpool on Friday? Stay for the post-credits scene
- Red Dead Redemption backwards compatibility done in error, removed
- New Fallout 4 mod lets you play as Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 3
- Titanfall 2 getting a grounded, dirty and human single-player campaign
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance