Scythe decides to place the Mugen 2 above an image of the earth from space. At the top of this panel they place their four key features that I will describe a bit more in detail later. At the bottom is a multi-lingual description of what the Mugen 2 is. Something to note is the "10% Improved", over the previous version.
Turning the Mugen 2 to the right shows these four features with accompanying images to help explain as you read the text. No need to strain your eyes, though, I will explain these a bit more as they come up throughout the review.
On the back, Scythe explains the warranty terms in Japanese to the left and English to the right. At the very bottom, they do include a small list of web addresses for both the site itself, as well as support.
Lastly, on the left side, Scythe includes five images of all of their mounting abilities in use on the appropriate socket motherboards. Under that is an image of all of the included hardware. At the bottom of these three sections Scythe uses what's left to display the specifications in six languages.
Pulling the Mugen 2 out of the box shows that Scythe has taken good precautions to protecting the design of the cooler. There is cardboard inserts between the fin groupings, as well as a piece on top that is punched out to surround the caps on the heatpipes to aide in keeping things square during shipping. Slid in the box alongside the cooler, the fan is shipped and both the Mugen 2 and the 120mm fan sit on top of the "goodie box".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Mugen 2 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now